Do you have a way of preparing for auditions that ensures your acting talent is fully captured by the camera? A video playback of your audition is an entirely different beast than the in-room experience. Without a specific skill set developed for the camera, the audition that impresses the casting director in the room may create a video that falls flat when reviewed by the producer.
On-Camera Auditioning is an ongoing, monthly class that will give you the process, practice, and mindset to nail your auditions, whether the camera is rolling or not. Each week, we put every student on camera with an audition from film, TV, or commercials. Everyone receives extensive, individual feedback.
This professional, intensive class will help students at all levels hone their skills. We focus on:
- Developing or enhancing your specific process for preparing the audition
- Learning how the camera sees you
- Using the script to support your audition without appearing “on-book”
- Finding how the scene emotionally resonates with you, and what you uniquely bring to the role
- How to rehearse to bring life, not memorized lines
- Creating a resilient, positive mindset before, during, and after the audition
After every class, each student’s audition will be emailed to them.